Get ready for your professional future.
Incoming Graduate Students
Comprehensive Requirements Checklist
There are a few things to take care of before you arrive on campus. Completion of these checklist items will be reflected in your SNCSIS account.
- Review the Academic Catalog and sign the Enrollment Contract.
- Access your SNC Email Account.
- For students interested in filing for Financial Aid, complete the FAFSA.
- If you have already filed and would like to view/accept your Financial Aid package, use SNCSIS. FSA package information is available beginning March 1 for the upcoming school year.
- Sign your FERPA Release form.
- Read and sign the Electronic Communications, Student Financial Responsibility, and Student W9 forms.
- Submit your Immunization Records to the admissions office. (Not required for MEd students).
- Upload a picture so your new Student ID card will be ready when you arrive.
- Review your Bill.
- Pay your Tuition or Application Fee.
- Incline and Reno MAT Students: Fill out the Parking Agreement Form
- MAT Students: Follow the MAT Text Book List link on the Grad Student Forms page to find the textbooks you will need for your classes.
- Purchase Textbooks at the SNC online portal
- Read the Eagle’s Eye to find what is happening at SNC
- Find SNC Student Consumer Information
- Living at Lake Tahoe? Look into buying your Ski Pass. Pre-season deals for college students are available at nearly every mountain in the Tahoe area.
Need help? Ask us: