There are a few things to take care of before you start your program. Completion of these checklist items will be reflected in your SNCSIS account.
Comprehensive Requirements Checklist
- ENROLLMENT – Review the Academic Catalog and sign the Enrollment Contract.
- FERPA – Sign your FERPA Release form.
- COMMUNICATIONS & FINANCES – Read and sign the Electronic Communications, Student Financial Responsibility, and Student W9 forms.
- APPLY for FINANCIAL AID – If you are filing for financial aid, complete the FAFSA.
- ACCEPT FINANCIAL AID – If you have already filed and would like to view/accept your Financial Aid package, use SNCSIS. FSA package information is available beginning March 1 for the upcoming school year.
- EMAIL – Log in to your SNU Email Account. Login and set up instructions will be sent to your personal email account on record once you have completed the enrollment contract.
- PAYMENTS – Pay your Application Fee and Tuition Bill.
- IMMUNIZATIONS – Submit your Immunization Records. (Not required for 100% Online students).
- COVID – Review and sign the Community Health Pledge. SNU strongly recommends that all students be vaccinated against COVID. Upload your proof of vaccination as soon as you have received your final shot.
- Incline and Reno MAT Students: Fill out the Parking Agreement Form
- MAT Students: Follow the MAT Text Book List link on the Grad Student Forms page to find the textbooks you will need for your classes.
- Purchase Textbooks at the SNU online portal
- Find SNU Student Consumer Information
- Living at Lake Tahoe? Look into buying your Ski Pass. Pre-season deals for college students are available at nearly every mountain in the Tahoe area.
Need help? Ask us:
We're Here to Help