Get ready for your professional future.
Incoming Graduate Students
There are a few things to take care of before you start your program. Completion of these checklist items will be reflected in your SNCSIS account.
Comprehensive Requirements Checklist
- ENROLLMENT – Review the Academic Catalog and sign the Enrollment Contract.
- FERPA – Sign your FERPA Release form.
- COMMUNICATIONS & FINANCES – Read and sign the Electronic Communications, Student Financial Responsibility, and Student W9 forms.
- APPLY for FINANCIAL AID – If you are filing for financial aid, complete the FAFSA.
- ACCEPT FINANCIAL AID – If you have already filed and would like to view/accept your Financial Aid package, use SNCSIS. FSA package information is available beginning March 1 for the upcoming school year.
- EMAIL – Log in to your SNC Email Account. Login and set up instructions will be sent to your personal email account on record once you have completed the enrollment contract.
- PAYMENTS – Pay your Application Fee and Tuition Bill.
- IMMUNIZATIONS – Submit your Immunization Records. (Not required for 100% Online students).
- Incline and Reno MAT Students: Fill out the Parking Agreement Form
- MAT Students: Follow the MAT Text Book List link on the Grad Student Forms page to find the textbooks you will need for your classes.
- Purchase Textbooks at the SNC online portal
- Find SNC Student Consumer Information
- Living at Lake Tahoe? Look into buying your Ski Pass. Pre-season deals for college students are available at nearly every mountain in the Tahoe area.
Need help? Ask us: