Facilities Work Order Request
Your Facilities Management Department is proud to present a new level of technology to help us better serve the Sierra Nevada University Community; our new Work Order System, InSite.
In order to access InSite you will need to create a new login ID, following these instructions:
- Click on the following link which will open a new Sign Up window (you may need to adjust your pop-up blocker); https://www.maintenanceconnection.com/mcv18/online/mc_signupstart.asp
- Specify “I am NOT a Member of Maintenance Connection.” and then click OK.
- When prompted for a connection key, enter: 45214001
- Fill out the member profile information page, and click OK.
- Use your assigned email to sign-up
- Member ID format: First Initial + Last Name
- Password must be at least 6 characters
If you are already a member please log into InSite here,
Please save the login link in your favorites.
Please give us a call if you have problem with the sign up process.
Your Facilities Management Team