Head Men’s Lacrosse Coach
The Lacrosse Coach will report directly to the Athletic Director and work on developing and maintaining a competitive lacrosse team. The coach will work closely with all athletes to help meet long-term and short-terms goals while also working to meet the goals of the lacrosse team.
- Attend, plan, develop, and direct all team practices and games
- Recruit to satisfy roster size
- Support student-athlete welfare
- Coordinate transportation to and from all practices and contests
- Maintain, order, and oversee transportation of all lacrosse team equipment
- Coordinate off season training programs
- Communicate expectations, praise and corrective feedback in a clear and constructive manner
- Maintain regular office hours
- Provide assistance to the athletic department if needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong lacrosse ability
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Past coaching and recruiting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work nights and weekends
- Will require travel
- Valid driver’s license
Schedule: Full time salaried position
Benefits: Generous Health, Vision, Dental, Retirement, Vacation and Sick Benefits. Paid holidays in accordance with SNC policy.
Other: Fingerprint check required as a condition of employment
Please upload your resume, cover letter, list of at least three professional references, and any other documentation to our online application. Review of applications will begin immediately, and continue until the position is filled.
Sierra Nevada College is an Equal Opportunity Employer