Extension Center Coordinator, LTCC
Location: Lake Tahoe Community College, South Lake Tahoe CA
The SNC Tahoe LTCC Academic Extension Center Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Extension Center Director. This is a multi-tasking position in a fast-paced, often time-sensitive environment. The position is part-time, 10 hours per week.
The responsibilities of the SNC Tahoe Academic Extension Center Coordinator will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Assist the center director in marketing the SNC Tahoe programs at the center and recruiting students;
- Assist the center director in coordinating enrollment and registration activities with appropriate SNC Tahoe offices on the main campus;
- Work with the center director and the SNC Tahoe Office of Admissions to facilitate the transfer of students who wish to attend the Incline campus of SNC Tahoe;
- Assist the center director in academic advising of students;
- Work with the center director to help to facilitate on-site program evaluation and faculty support;
- Provide administrative support to the center director;
- Maintain schedules of appointments and events using an electronic calendar;
- Create and maintain filing systems for the center director;
- Prepare and submit expense reports;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three years or more of administrative experience
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be web literate
- Strong administrative, organizational, and time management skills
- Proven ability work well both as part of a team environment and independently, while meeting deadlines.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to establish priorities with little supervision
- Professional presentation and positive attitude and disposition essential
Reports to: SNC Tahoe Extension Center Director
Schedule: Part-time, 10 hours / week
Pay Range: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Please upload your resume, cover letter, list of at least three professional references, and any other documentation to our online application. Review of applications will begin immediately, and continue until the position is filled.
Sierra Nevada College is an Equal Opportunity Employer