Enrollment Advisor, Academic Extension (PT)
This position reports to the Director of Enrollment Management, Academic Extension, to assist in recruiting and enrolling students for the academic extension center programs. The SNC extension programs give community college students access to 4-year bachelor’s degrees at their home campus and/or online. Easier access to higher education can make a tremendous difference in students’ lives.
This is a multi-tasking position in a fast-paced, often time-sensitive environment. The position is part time, 15 hours over three days per week. It is based at the TMCC campus in Reno.
The responsibilities of the Associate Director of Enrollment Management, Academic Extension Division include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the SNC team to achieve and exceed enrollment goals.
- Assist in the marketing and recruiting efforts of the SNC programs at the centers.
- Coordinate enrollment and registration activities with appropriate Extension Center partners and main campus offices.
- Coordinate admission information and serve as the contact for potential Extension Center students:
- Prepare communications campaigns to prospects, applicants, and admits using the CRM.
- Manage inbound and outbound communication with prospective students using the CRM.
- Gather, analyze, and prepare reports related to outreach and recruitment activities.
- Act as the contact for current extension center students and assist in academic advising.
- Work with the VP of Academic Extension to facilitate on-site program evaluation and faculty support:
- Coordinate CA Compliance requirements and maintain file systems accordingly for the center.
- Liaison between the extension center and the SNC main campus.
- Provide feedback to the SNC administration regarding extension center student issues, concerns and successes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least three years of administrative experience.
- Professional presentation and positive attitude and disposition essential.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Strong administrative, organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to establish priorities with little supervision.
- Proven ability work well both as part of a team environment and independently while meeting deadlines.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRMs, and Outlook.
- Must be web literate
Reports to: Director of Enrollment Management, Academic Extension
Pay Range: $15 – $17 per hour
Other: Fingerprint check required as a condition of employment
Please upload your resume, cover letter, list of at least three professional references, and any other documentation to our online application. Review of applications will begin immediately, and continue until the position is filled.
Sierra Nevada College is an Equal Opportunity Employer