Admissions Processor (P.T.)
This position reports to the Director of Extension Center Enrollment Management and coordinates the admission processing for academic extension center programs. This is a multi-tasking position in a fast-paced, often time-sensitive environment. The position is part-time, 28 hours per week based in Incline Village.
The responsibilities of the Admissions Processer will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Process admission paperwork.
- Coordinate admission information, and serve as a contact for potential and current SNC Extension Center students.
- Gain a thorough understanding of SNC programs and admission requirements.
- Work with the student information system database (Banner).
- Send admissions correspondence.
- Send information to prospective and incoming students.
- Coordinate enrollment and registration activities with appropriate Extension Center constituents and SNC Tahoe offices on the main campus.
- Manage inbound and outbound communication with prospective students using the CRM system.
- Work with SNC team to achieve and exceed enrollment goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three years or more of administrative experience
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Web literate
- Strong administrative, organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability work well both as part of a team as well as independently while meeting deadlines
- Detail oriented with the ability to establish priorities with little supervision
- Professional presentation and positive attitude and disposition essential
Reports to: Director of Extension Center Enrollment Management
Position: part-time hourly
Pay Range: $18 – $20 per hour
Other: fingerprinting required as condition of employment
Please upload your resume, cover letter, list of at least three professional references, and any other documentation to our online application. Review of applications will begin immediately, and continue until the position is filled.
Sierra Nevada College is an Equal Opportunity Employer