Jobs and Employment
Located in beautiful Incline Village Nevada, only blocks from the shores of spectacular Lake Tahoe, Sierra Nevada College is Nevada’s only private, accredited, four-year Liberal Arts College. Our college is in the process of significant student body expansion and campus growth.
Employees at Sierra Nevada College enjoy working in an atmosphere of cooperation and best practices. We have a unique, friendly community and it is reflected well by our staff. Come be a part of our ever-improving campus life.
The Human Resources Department is on hand to assist you. Please submit an application and resume indicating the position you are interested in. We will post job openings as they are announced here on our website. The needs of our organization vary from season to season so please check back frequently.
Current Academic Openings
- Instructor in Business
- Adjunct Faculty Online Education
- Course Designers and Adjunct Instructors, Online Business
- Adjunct Faculty in Business
- Adjunct Faculty in Fine Arts
- Adjunct Faculty in Math
- Adjunct Faculty in Psychology
- Student Teaching Supervisor
- Adjunct Faculty
Current Administrative/Staff Openings
- Director of Undergraduate Admissions
- Admissions Senior Recruiter for Private High Schools
- Head Men's Lacrosse Coach
- Academic Extension Center Coordinator, Cuesta College
- Instructional Designer