HEERF II COVID Relief Grants Available
As part of the federal government’s CRRSAA Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) II, the University has been approved for a one-time, limited allocation of funds designed to assist degree-seeking students in need because of the COVID-19 pandemic and its disruption of campus operations.
- The grants are for Spring 2021 and Summer 2021 semester expenses.
- All degree-seeking students (undergraduate or graduate) who have completed the 2020-21 FAFSA are eligible to apply.
- The application deadline is June 30, 2021.
- Grants will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Don't delay!
Tuition & Billing
(Use your SNCSIS login on TOUCHNET for online tuition payments and payment plans)
Emergencies and Weather
SNU has an emergency alert system to notify you of campus closures or delayed start (10 am) due to weather or other circumstances. Closures are set by 6 am whenever possible.
For Current Information:
- Emails: sent to faculty, staff, and students (@sierranevada.edu & @snceagles.sierranevada.edu).
- Text Messages: sent to everyone registered with e2Campus: Sign up for e2Campus
- SNU Website: alert posted on all pages.
- Snow Line: call (775) 881-7597.
Become a Student Ambassador!
Word of mouth is our most powerful tool for bringing students to SNU’s innovative, individualized, flexible graduate programs.
Refer a new applicant accepted for 2015-2016 – generate a Cash Reward for you and a Tuition Scholarship for them.