What is SNCSIS?
SNCSIS stands for the Sierra Nevada University Student Information System. This is where you can find
- Up-to-date course offerings in the Dynamic Course Schedule
- Your class schedule
- View your Student Account summary, and any account holds
- Forms and other requirements for new incoming and returning students
- Your financial aid information. This is where you will accept or decline your financial aid award.
- Your grade record and access your unofficial transcripts.
- View and update your personal contact information.
What is TouchNet?
TouchNet is Sierra Nevada University’s payment platform for students and families. This is where you can
- View your account balance and statements
- Make payments
- Set up payment plans
- Set up authorized users – parents, grandparents or any anyone else you designate – to make payments on your behalf.
Sierra Nevada University Financial Aid and Student Accounts are paperless. Using SNCSIS and TouchNet provides you with 24-7 real-time data and helps keep us environmentally friendly.
Students log in to both systems with the same credentials: Your username is your student number. Your password starts out as your six-digit birth date.