All SNU courses are now 100% online for the remainder of the spring semester.
CURRENT COVID-19 INFORMATION for STUDENTS, PARENTS, FACULTY, & STAFF >
for incoming Extension Center students.
Incoming Extension Center Students
Deposited Extension Student Checklist
Once you have deposited – Complete these easy steps before the start of the term.
Updates will post to your SNCSIS (SNU Student Information System) account.
- ENROLLMENT – Review the Academic Catalog. Sign the Enrollment Contract below.
- FINANCIAL AID – Complete the FAFSA.
Review and accept your financial aid package in SNCSIS.
- FERPA – Sign your FERPA Release form.
- COMMUNICATIONS & FINANCES – Read and sign the Electronic Communications, Student Financial Responsibility, and Student W9 forms.
- EMAIL – Log in to your SNU Email Account. Login and set up instructions will be sent to your personal email account on record once you have completed the enrollment contract.
- PAYMENTS – Pay your Bill.
- STUDENT ID – Upload a picture if you would like a Student ID card.
- FINAL TRANSCRIPTS – Mail your final official high school and college transcripts to:
Academic Extension – 999 Tahoe Blvd. Incline Village 89451
You will need your student ID number — this is a nine-digit number that begins with an “8”. If you don’t know your student ID, contact the Extension Office at 775-881-7592.