Admitted Undergraduate Students
Admitted? Take the next steps! Deposit Now
New Student Orientation
CORE 123 takes place during the 2-week block at the beginning of the fall semester. There are three different SNO adventures so you can choose the one that fits your style and interests. Trip size is capped, so sign up now to make sure you get your first choice.
Deposited Student Checklist
Once you have deposited – Complete these 10 easy steps before arriving on campus.
Updates will post to your SNCSIS (SNC Student Information System) account.
- EMAIL – Log in to your SNC Email Account.
- FINANCIAL AID – March 30th
Complete the FAFSA.
Review and accept your financial aid package in SNCSIS.
- HOUSING – Register for Housing and sign the Housing and Dining Contract.
- ORIENTATION – Find out about New Student Orientation.
- STUDENT ID – Upload a picture so your new Student ID card will be ready when you arrive.
- ADVISING & REGISTRATION – Sign up for Advising. Get ready to pre-register for your first semester.
- FINAL TRANSCRIPTS – Mail your final official high school and college transcripts to:
Office of Admissions – 999 Tahoe Blvd. Incline Village 89451
- HEALTH FORMS – Complete your Health Insurance Proof of Coverage, Immunization Records, and Participant Agreement & Medical History forms.
- FERPA – Sign your FERPA Release form.
- COMMUNICATIONS & FINANCES – Read and sign the Electronic Communications, Student Financial Responsibility, and Student W9 forms.
- PARKING – Complete the Parking Agreement form.
- PAYMENTS – Pay your Bill.
CAMPUS ALERTS – sign up for the e2Campus Alert system. Weather and safety alerts to your cell phone and email.
TECHNOLOGY – review the Computer & Technology Requirements.
TEXTBOOKS – Order your textbooks in advance to make your first weeks of classes much easier!
Textbooks for fall semester can be ordered beginning July 15; spring semester December 15; summer semester May 5. The Online Bookstore offers textbooks to purchase new, purchase used, rent, or access by digital rental. The Campus Store does not stock textbooks onsite.
SNC INFORMATION – check Student Consumer Information
October 14, 8:00am – 5:00pm
October 18 – October 19
Get Ready for your New Future!
- Check out – What To Bring To College
- Look into – Student Ski Passes
- Shop – SNC Online Campus Store
- Employment – Campus Jobs Board
- Read More – Eagle’s Eye Online Newspaper
Need help? Ask us: