Admitted Undergraduate Students
Admitted? Take the next steps!
Deposited Student Checklist
Once you have deposited – Complete these 10 easy steps before arriving on campus.
Updates will post to your SNCSIS (SNC Student Information System) account.
- EMAIL – Log in to your SNC Email Account.
- FINANCIAL AID – March 30th
Complete the FAFSA.
Review and accept your financial aid package in SNCSIS.
- HOUSING – Register for Housing and sign the Housing and Dining Contract.
- ORIENTATION – Find out about New Student Orientation.
- STUDENT ID – Upload a picture so your new Student ID card will be ready when you arrive.
- ADVISING & REGISTRATION – Sign up for Advising. Get ready to pre-register for your first semester.
- FINAL TRANSCRIPTS – Mail your final official high school and college transcripts to:
Office of Admissions – 999 Tahoe Blvd. Incline Village 89451
- HEALTH FORMS – Complete your Health Insurance Proof of Coverage, Immunization Records, and Participant Agreement & Medical History forms.
- FERPA – Sign your FERPA Release form.
- COMMUNICATIONS & FINANCES – Read and sign the Electronic Communications, Student Financial Responsibility, and Student W9 forms.
- PARKING – Complete the Parking Agreement form.
- PAYMENTS – Pay your Bill.
CAMPUS ALERTS – sign up for the e2Campus Alert system. Weather and safety alerts to your cell phone and email.
TECHNOLOGY – review the Computer & Technology Requirements.
TEXTBOOKS – Order your textbooks in advance to make your first weeks of classes much easier!
Textbooks for fall semester can be ordered beginning July 15; spring semester December 15; summer semester May 5. The Online Bookstore offers textbooks to purchase new, purchase used, rent, or access by digital rental. The Campus Store does not stock textbooks onsite.
SNC INFORMATION – check Student Consumer Information
April 25 – May 3
April 25, 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Get Ready for your New Future!
- Check out – What To Bring To College
- Look into – Student Ski Passes
- Shop – SNC Online Campus Store
- Employment – Campus Jobs Board
- Read More – Eagle’s Eye Online Newspaper
Need help? Ask us: