A celebrating graduate of Sierra Nevada College in the commencement procession
Make a Gift
Touch a Life

Make A Donation

Driven Dreamers need Driven Supporters

At this time of joyful celebrations and of giving thanks, I invite you to join me in supporting our students with an end of year gift that will touch their lives in a meaningful way.
Students in our College of Entrepreneurial Leadership enjoy uniquely valuable educational experiences that enable them to contribute to a better world right after graduation and throughout their lives. They learn the power of dreaming big dreams, and they acquire the skills to make those dreams come alive.

During the past six months while I have had the privilege of serving as Interim President, I have been inspired by the faculty’s commitment to preparing our students for achieving their full potential. Our graduates will change the world and create value for many in the years ahead, and your support at this time will help them do so.

With every good wish to you and yours for a joyous holiday season,

Ed Zschau

Sierra Nevada College is a 501(c)3 and 509(a)1 Non-Profit Organization. Gifts to Sierra Nevada College in excess of the fair market value of goods or services received in exchange are tax-deductible. Please consult your tax advisor regarding the value and deductibility of your contribution.

Sierra Nevada College Tax ID # 880121831