with your support for SNC.
The Eagle Club
Celebrating Community Connections
Sierra Nevada College’s Eagle Club is an exclusive and active group of individuals who come together each summer to celebrate the season in the amazing community of Lake Tahoe.
Membership in the Eagle Club is a perfect way to participate and support SNC. Your membership benefits the student experience by underwriting scholarships, purchasing library materials, funding current technology, and growing our athletics program, among other priorities.
Join us for a great summer. For more information . . .
Associate Vice President for Institutional Advancement
Eagle Club Benefits
As a member of Eagle Club, you will enjoy VIP Eagle Club access to an array of the College and the region’s premiere summer events.
$1,250 per individual / $2,500 per couple
- One ticket for each member to all Eagle Club events
- Based on availability, invite a guest to an Eagle Club event for free
- VIP and priority access to other college events
Eagle Club Ambassador
$5,000 per couple
- Eagle Club benefits, plus one extra special event per year.
- Ambassador memberships support student scholarships! Discover the difference your support makes as you follow the progress of our scholarship students during the academic year and meet them at our annual scholarship dinner in the spring.
Date: Thursday, Jun 28
Let’s chill and mix up some frosty martinis paired with incredibly delicious and creative hors d’oeuvres by Colin Smith at one of Incline’s most unique and luxurious lakefront spots.
Date: Friday, Jul 20
Chef Aaron Zendner will bring the freshness of the fields, orchards, and artisanal foods directly to your fork. Our members buzz about this annual, imaginative and delicious fête honoring our local talent and flavors.
Date: Wednesday, Aug 8
Enjoy irresistible barbecue and wet your whistle tasting true craft beers by Alibi Ale Works in this beautiful garden setting.
Date: Sat, Sep 1 – Sun, Sep 30
Specific date TBD. A private preview of the exhibition for the Perspective On Design Award recipient Collyn Ahrens Aubrey, 2017. Experience dining in an extra-ordinary art gallery exhibition setting where you can sense the creative spirit of an artist while enjoying a specially-curated menu and fine wines.