The SNU Jobs Board will be discontinued on 6/30/2022
No new listings will be accepted after 5/31/2022
How to Post
- A user account will be made for you automatically when you register. Please use that account to log in for subsequent visits.
- New and edited listings are held for moderation before they appear on the Jobs Board. Please allow at least two working days for your new listing to appear.
- You can edit your existing listings on your Employer Dashboard. Marking your position as “Filled” will remove it from the Jobs Board.
- Job listings expire automatically after 60 days. You will be notified at your account email two days before expiration.
- View current active listings on the Jobs Board page.
- The “Job Title” should be the name of the job, not the title of the person posting the job.
- You can select multiple job types for any listing. For example, a job could be both an internship and part-time, or part-time and full-time if both schedules are available.