Alumnus Legacy Scholarship
Give the gift of a Sierra Nevada College education to someone you love.
As a Sierra Nevada College Alumnus, you understand the value of your SNC degree better than anyone. Whether you were part of the first graduating class at the Mountain Campus or walked across the stage here on Patterson Lawn, you contributed to the uniquely innovative, flexible and personalized experience that has always characterized a Sierra Nevada College education.
The Alumni Legacy Scholarship is available to new undergraduate students who are immediate or extended family members of an SNC Alumnus. Contact our Office of Admissions or submit your referral below to offer the benefits of an active, rigorous 21st century education to your loved ones.
The scholarship awards $3,000 per year for up to 4 years, and must be used for tuition only. This scholarship can be used in conjunction with the Trustee, Presidential, Provost, Eagle, Transfer, Partner, and Millennium Plus scholarships, and the SNC need based grant .
- Candidates must be referred by an SNC alumnus.
- Candidates must be an immediate or extended family member of the referring alumnus.
- Candidates must apply and be accepted to a degree seeking undergraduate program at SNC.
- Candidates must enter with a 2.8 minimum GPA.
- Recipients must carry a minimum of 12 credits per semester.
- Recipients must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress. A recipient whose GPA falls below 2.0 for more than one term will become ineligible.