Get Involved with SGA!
Have a campus concern or issue? Do one of these things to let us know!
- Email SGA: email@example.com
- Contact Student Government Faculty Advisor Will Hoida at firstname.lastname@example.org or 775.881.7450
- Bring your concern or ideas to a SGA weekly General meeting every Tuesday at 8 a.m. Second floor of Campbell-Friedman Dorms.
Student Government Association (SGA) exists to be the official voice of the student body at Sierra Nevada College. All undergraduate students are members of the SGA. The student body elects the President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Senate President, and Sustainability Chair each Spring. The elected officers serve to represent student voice for matters concerning the administration of the college and local community.
- Mission Statement: We engage, represent, and inform the student body while promoting a positive environment.
- Vision Statement: We strive to create a strong a trustful relationship between the students, administration, and community by increasing student engagement and bringing student ideas to action