Student Account FAQ’s
Click here to download a PDF of this information.
When do I have to pay tuition, etc?
- Tuition is due no later than the first day the semester.
How do I pay ?
- You can make an online payment with a credit or debit card at www.sierranevada.edu/resources/payment-center. We accept cash, checks, and major credit cards. We also can provide you with the instructions on arranging wire transfers from your bank to ours.
Do you have a payment plan?
- Yes, we offer payment plans. Please contact the Student Accounts Manager for more information at StudentAcct@sierranevada.edu.
I have my own medical insurance. Why am I being charged the “Student Insurance Premium”?
- We are required to ensure that every undergrad student has medical insurance so it is put on every student account. If you do have your own insurance you will need to complete the “Student Insurance Waiver” form which is on our website at http://www.sierranevada.edu/resources/current-undergraduate-students/forms/, or you can get a form when you come to campus.
Do you send Student Bills out?
- No. We now have e-Bills available online through SNCSIS. Once logged in, to view your bill please go the Students Services, Student Records, View Statements. Please remember that these statements are a moment in time and you can always look at your Account Summary by Term for up to the minute account information. Not only can you see your bill, but there is other information such as class schedules, grades, Income Tax Form 1098T, etc.
How do I contact someone about my Student Account?
- The most efficient method is via email at StudentAcct@sierranevada.edu. Please leave the following information:
- Student Account number
- A brief description of the issue so we can do the research before we contact you
- Both daytime and nighttime telephone numbers
We will contact you as quickly as possible.