Cost of Attendance
Cost for a Full-Time Student
|Tuition/ 24 credit hours per year||$11,664.00*|
|Books and Supplies||$1,500.00|
|Total Cost of Attendance||$13,164.00|
|Use the SNC Net Price Calculator to estimate your Financial Aid package.|
The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
Sierra Nevada College
999 Tahoe Blvd.
Incline Village, NV 89451-9500
Nicole Ferguson, Director | 775-831-1314, ext. 7404 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Judy Roberts, Financial Aid Advisor | 775-831-1314, ext. 7439 | email@example.com
Tuition & Costs
The cost per credit for the SNC Online Adult Degree Completion Program is $486 per credit.*
All charges are due, in full, on the first day that each module starts. For example, payments are due for Module A classes on August 22, 2011 and payments for Module C classes are due on November 14, 2011.
If you would like to pay through Financial Aid, please refer to the Financial Aid section.
- To be considered a Financial Aid Student, you must have filed your FAFSA and signed and returned your award letter.
For more information contact Judy Roberts, Financial Aid Advisor | 775-831-1314, ext. 7439 | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to pay for your classes at the time of enrollment, in full with a one-time payment:
- Mail your payment to Sierra Nevada College, Attn: Student Accounts, 999 Tahoe Blvd., Incline Village, NV 89451.
- Pay via credit card over the phone by calling 775-881-7567.
- Pay via credit card online, by visiting our Online Payment Center.
If your employer offers a tuition reimbursement program, you may choose to use the Employer Deferral Agreement:
- This deferment agreement allows you to defer payment for 60 days with valid credit card information. Please fill out the Sierra Nevada College Tuition Deferral Agreement.
Payment Plan Option
If you would like to sign up for the SNC Payment Plan, it consists of five equal payments with payments due on the first business day of each month. Please complete the SNC In-House Payment Plan form and email it to email@example.com. All plans must be submitted prior to the start date for each online module.
How to check your student account:
- To see your billing information, financial aid, schedule, unofficial transcripts and more, please visit the SNC Student Information System (SNCSIS).
- To log into SNCSIS for the first time, you will need to use your SNC student identification number as your User ID and your six digit birthday (MMDDYY) as your PIN. You will then be told that your PIN has expired and will be asked to select a new six-digit numeric password.
- If you receive an error message that your PIN has been disabled, please contact the Registrar’s Office for help by calling 775-831-1314, ext. 7435.