International students often enjoy the immersion in the English language as well as the healthy outdoor culture of our small liberal arts college, nestled in the Sierra Nevada mountain range. The campus is located at about 2,000 meters elevation and within walking distance of Lake Tahoe, one of the cleanest and deepest lakes in the world.
SNC has enrolled students from Belgium, Brazil, Bhutan, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Eritrea, France, Great Britain, Hong Kong, India, Iran, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Nepal, Norway, Poland, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, and Vietnam. We welcome students from any country to apply.
- Total Number of International Students: 68
- Total Number of Countries Represented: 22
- SNC Welcomes Displaced Italian Students
- SNC International Brochure-Asia (English)
- SNC International Brochure-Asia (Mandarin)
- SNC International Brochure-Europe (English)
Requirements for international undergraduate applicants:
- Completed application with essay in English
- Official results of English language test scores
- Completed SNC International Student Form
- Bank statement showing proof of one year of tuition
- Letter of recommendation in English
- A transcript evaluation from one of the following companies:
The evaluation must be detailed course-by-course and indicate course level for international transfer students.
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 866.412.4636