Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, ALL on-ground access to Prim Library is closed until further notice.
Inter-library loans for physical books are suspended, and the circulation desk is closed.
The due date for books that are currently checked out is postponed until February 20, 2021. No overdue fines will be assessed until after that extended due date.
We are unable to provide services to the Incline Village community for the duration.
Student and Faculty Services
Our first priority is to continue to serve our students and faculty during this unpredictable period.
The library staff is available during normal working hours for help with off-campus database access, assist with research, or answer any other library questions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or the library director, Lara Katrina Schott, at email@example.com. We will assist you via email, or we can arrange 1:1 research-appointments by phone if necessary.
Research Your Subject
- Library Catalog– find books, media and more
- Online Databases – find articles in newspapers, magazines and journals
- LibGuides – introductions to library resources in a variety of subject areas
- Ask a Librarian – if you are having trouble finding research materials
- EBSCO A-Z – Use this to locate full-text journal titles
- eBooks from EBSCO– thousands of ebooks on a wide range of topics
- Gale Virtual Reference Library – online eReference collection
The library will open to the SNU community as possible when face-to-face classes are in session, but hours may change quickly in response to COVID-19 precautions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current information.