C.C. “Flat Rate Show” 2020
Add a juried exhibition to your resume, and enter to win a week-long workshop with a famous artist!
The Flat Rate Show
A juried exhibition to showcase exceptional visual art by current community college students. Any and all media, traditional or non-traditional. Show your best work!
Exhibit Opening: March 19, 2020 | 5 – 7pm – Please attend! Light refreshments will be served.
Location: Sierra Nevada College Community Gallery | Holman Arts & Media Center | 1008 Tahoe Blvd. | Incline Village, NV 89451
Grand Prize: Two week-long Sierra Nevada College summer art workshops, one for the student and one for their art instructor/professor. Student and teacher do not need to take the same workshop. $1,138 combined value!
SUMMER ART WORKSHOP SCHEDULE >
Summer Art Workshops at SNC Tahoe
- Your piece must be packed in any size USPS flat rate box for submission. Items can be folded, rolled, or stuffed to fit. The largest boxes are 12″ square X 5 1/2″ high, and 12″ X 24″ X 3″ high. FLAT RATE BOX SIZES >
- Work may be dropped off in person, but must still be delivered in a flat rate box with your return address and contact information. If you’d like to pick it up in person, advanced arrangements must be made.
- Submit the application below, including uploading up to three images of your piece/s.
- The upload limit for all images COMBINED is 9 MB. Images must be in JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, or PDF format. For questions, or to send additional images, please contact Sheri Leigh O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 775.881.7588
- Submission Deadline: Midnight, February 25 2020
If Your Work is Chosen
Pack your piece in a flat rate box and send to:
Sierra Nevada College
ATTN: Fine Arts Department
999 Tahoe Blvd.
Incline Village, NV 89451
Sheri Leigh O'Connor
Chair, Department of Fine Arts