All SNU courses are now 100% online for the remainder of the spring semester.
CURRENT COVID-19 INFORMATION for STUDENTS, PARENTS, FACULTY, & STAFF >
C.C. “Flat Rate Show” 2020
Add a juried exhibition to your resume, and enter to win a week-long workshop with a famous artist!
The Flat Rate Show
A juried exhibition to showcase exceptional visual art by current community college students. Any and all media, traditional or non-traditional. Show your best work!
Exhibit Opening: March 19, 2020 | 5 – 7pm – Please attend! Light refreshments will be served.
Location: Sierra Nevada University Community Gallery | Holman Arts & Media Center | 1008 Tahoe Blvd. | Incline Village, NV 89451
Grand Prize: Two week-long Sierra Nevada University summer art workshops, one for the student and one for their art instructor/professor. Student and teacher do not need to take the same workshop. $1,138 combined value!
SUMMER ART WORKSHOP SCHEDULE >
Art Scholarships Available! The Aubrey Art scholarship was generously donated to SNU to support art students in their education. It is merit based, not based on gpa, so please apply!
Summer Art Workshops at SNU Tahoe
- Your piece must be packed in any size USPS flat rate box for submission. Items can be folded, rolled, or stuffed to fit. The largest boxes are 12″ square X 5 1/2″ high, and 12″ X 24″ X 3″ high. FLAT RATE BOX SIZES >
- Work may be dropped off in person, but must still be delivered in a flat rate box with your return address and contact information. If you’d like to pick it up in person, advanced arrangements must be made.
- Submit the application below, including uploading up to three images of your piece/s.
- The upload limit for all images COMBINED is 9 MB. Images must be in JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, or PDF format. For questions, or to send additional images, please contact Sheri Leigh O’Connor at email@example.com or 775.881.7588
- Submission Deadline: Midnight, February 25, 2020
If Your Work is Chosen
Pack your piece in a flat rate box and send to:
Sierra Nevada University
ATTN: Fine Arts Department
999 Tahoe Blvd.
Incline Village, NV 89451
Sheri Leigh O'Connor
Chair, Department of Fine Arts