Incoming Graduate Students
Comprehensive Requirements Checklist
There are a few things to take care of before you arrive on campus. Completion of these checklist items will be reflected in your SNCSIS account.
- Set up your SNC Email Account
- For students interested in filing for Financial Aid, complete the FAFSA
- If you have already filed and would like to view/accept your Financial Aid package, use SNCSIS. FSA package information is available beginning March 1 for the upcoming school year.
- Sign your FERPA Release Form
- Review the Academic Catalog and sign the Enrollment Contract
- Review your Bill
- Pay your Tuition or Application Fee
- Submit your Immunization Records to the admissions office (Incline and Reno students only)
- Fill out the Parking Agreement Form (Incline students only)