Welcome to the Advising website! If you feel that something should be added to this page, please contact Kendra Wong.
- Degree Planning Worksheet (Semester)
- Advising Log Notes [DOC | PDF]
- Class Schedule Worksheet
- Four-Year Guarantee
- Two-Year Guarantee
Please see the UG STUDENT FORMS > page.
Advising Refresher Materials
Advising Network Drive
- How to Connect to the Advising Network Drive
- How to Connect to Terminal Server
- Setting up your Windows Terminal Server Session
- To install Remote Desktop Connection on a Mac:
- Open the App Store on your computer
- Search “remote desktop”
- Select “Microsoft Remote Desktop” and install
(This will ensure that you get the current version compatible with your computer.)
If you have trouble connecting to the Advising network drive, contact Rodney Bonnell at the Helpdesk.