Deposited Undergraduate Students
Comprehensive Requirements Checklist
Once you have deposited, there are a few things to take care of before you arrive on campus. Completion of these checklist items will be reflected in your SNCSIS account.
- Set up your SNC Email Account
- Register for Housing to tell us about your housing preferences and sign your Housing and Dining Contract.
- Sign your Indemnification Waiver.
- Fill out the Student Health Insurance Form.
- Submit your Immunization Records to the admissions office.
- Submit your final transcripts from high school (freshmen) or from your previous college (transfer students) to the admissions office
- Explore options for Financial Aid and complete the FAFSA
- If you have already filed and would like to view/accept your Financial Aid package, use SNCSIS. FSA package information is available beginning March 1 for the upcoming school year.
- Sign your FERPA Release Form
- Fill out the Parking Agreement Form
- Pay your Bill
- Find out What To Bring To College.
- Check out the Orientation Schedule.
- Read about Freshman Core Class options.
- Look into buying your Ski Pass. Deals for college students are available at nearly every mountain in the Tahoe area.
- Go to the SNC Online Bookstore to pick out your SNC gear.
- Check out the SNC Eagle’s Eye online newspaper to find out what is happening here at SNC.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
Welcome to SNC
Welcome to the Deposited Student Portal! We’re here to help guide you through the things you will need to take care of before arriving on campus.
Here is a list of all the things you must complete. You can keep track of what you’ve submitted on the SNCSIS checklist.
We’ve put together a few recommended items for you as well.
Click around the page to find all sorts of information to help prepare you for coming to SNC.
Like us on Facebook to keep in the loop of what is happening on campus.
We’re here to help
If you ever feel lost or confused, please connect with us.