Current Undergrad Students
- Class Syllabi
- Graduation Requirements (Degree Audits)
- Recommended Sequence of Courses
- Electronic Blue Book (EBB)
Tuition & Billing
Returning Student Checklist
- Register for Housing
- Indemnification Form
- Health Insurance Waiver
- Immunization Form
- Parking Agreement
Health Insurance Information
- ALL FORMS
- Participant Agreement & Medical History Form | ONLINE | PDF | DOC
- Student Handbook
- Event/Meeting Request
- Pre-Trip Proposal
- Student Employee New Hire Packet
- Transcript Request
- STUDENT AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
- STUDENT ACTIVITIES
- ON CAMPUS
SNC has an emergency alert system to notify you of campus closures or delayed start (10 am) due to weather or other circumstances. Closures are set by 6 am whenever possible.
- Emails: sent to faculty, staff, and students (@sierranevada.edu & @snceagles.sierranevada.edu).
- Text Messages: sent to everyone registered with e2Campus.
- SNC Website: alert posted on all pages.
- Snow Line: call (775) 881-7597.
2014 Leave No Trace Project
Oct 22 – Dec 9
Find out more at Leave No Trace Info
The Sites and Slopes of Japan
January 4 – 17, 2015 (Fall Semester Course)
FNAR 480 (3 credits, $3,900)
Registration Closing Soon!
Contact Sheri Leigh O’Connor at email@example.com or X7588 for more information.
Become a Student Ambassador!
Word of mouth is our most powerful tool.
Refer a new applicant accepted for Spring 2015 – generate a Cash Reward for you and a Tuition Scholarship for them.