Current Undergrad Students
- Class Syllabi
- Graduation Requirements (Degree Audits)
- Recommended Sequence of Courses
- Electronic Blue Book (EBB)
Tuition & Billing
Employment & Internships
Health Insurance Information
Returning Student Checklist
- ALL FORMS
- Participant Agreement & Medical History Form
- Student Handbook
- Event/Meeting Request
- Pre-Trip Proposal
- Student Employee New Hire Packet
- Transcript Request
- STUDENT AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
- STUDENT ACTIVITIES
- ON CAMPUS
Emergencies and Weather
SNC has an emergency alert system to notify you of campus closures or delayed start (10 am) due to weather or other circumstances. Closures are set by 6 am whenever possible.
For Current Information:
- Emails: sent to faculty, staff, and students (@sierranevada.edu & @snceagles.sierranevada.edu).
- Text Messages: sent to everyone registered with e2Campus: Sign up for e2Campus
- SNC Website: alert posted on all pages.
- Snow Line: call (775) 881-7597.
Become a Student Ambassador!
Word of mouth is our most powerful tool.
Refer a new applicant accepted for Spring 2015 – generate a Cash Reward for you and a Tuition Scholarship for them.