- B.S., Elementary Education, New Mexico State University
- M.A., Teaching, Grand Canyon University
- M.A., School Administration, University of the Southwest
Mrs. Darian Jaramillo has been in education for 22 years as a classroom teacher, high school assistant principal, and high school principal. She currently works for the Los Lunas School District as principal of Valencia High School. Mrs. Jaramillo specializes in Instructional Leadership.
- Bachelor of Arts in Global Business Management, Sierra Nevada College
- Master of Arts in Teaching, Sierra Nevada College
Annamarie was born and raised in Incline Village. Since January 2013, she has served in a wide variety of roles at the college, first as the Campus Store Manager, then as Assistant Director of Alumni and Parent Relations and later the Director of Advancement Services. Annamarie was instrumentally helpful throughout the 2012 NWCCU Comprehensive Evaluation, which resulted in five commendations from the evaluation committee.
- Ed.D. in Institutional Management, Pepperdine University
- M.S. in School Administration, Pepperdine University
- M.S. in Business Administration, Marketing/Management, California State University, Long Beach
- B.A. in Economics, California State University, Long Beach
- MFA, Peck School of the Arts, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
2013-14 Fullbright-Nehru Scholar Daniel Robert Kelly is a cross-discipline conceptual artist. He is active in multiple mediums, ranging from automated personas who roam the social spaces of the Internet to interactivity embedded in analog exploits of traditionally projected celluloid. His work often uses traditional animation, digital videography and photography encased in sculptural artifacts and installation.
He has exhibited in massive collaborative projects incorporating CGI for the Anchorage Museum and the Milwaukee Modern Art Museum. Currently, he teaches digital video production, interactive installation and darkroom photography.