- Bachelor of Arts in Global Business Management, Sierra Nevada College
- Master of Arts in Teaching, Sierra Nevada College
Annamarie was born and raised in Incline Village. Since January 2013, she has served in a wide variety of roles at the college, first as the Campus Store Manager, then as Assistant Director of Alumni and Parent Relations and later the Director of Advancement Services. Annamarie was instrumentally helpful throughout the 2012 NWCCU Comprehensive Evaluation, which resulted in five commendations from the evaluation committee.
- Ed.D. in Institutional Management, Pepperdine University
- M.S. in School Administration, Pepperdine University
- M.S. in Business Administration, Marketing/Management, California State University, Long Beach
- B.A. in Economics, California State University, Long Beach
- BS, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Cornell University
- MS, Natural Resources, University of Michigan
Meghan teaches Environmental Engineering at Sierra Nevada College. A professional engineer by day, she works for the Nevada Tahoe Conservation District on a variety of restoration and stormwater treatment projects in the Tahoe Basin. Her primary areas of expertise and interest are stream restoration and low impact development. She enjoys teaching at SNC as a way to stay current in the fields of engineering and natural resources and to stay inspired by the inquisitive minds of students. In her spare time she enjoys skiing, whitewater, and mountain biking
- BA, University of Nevada, Reno
- MA, Lesley College
Nancy joined SNC as an adjunct faculty member in the fall of 2009. She received her ESL endorsement from the University of Nevada, Reno in 2008. Nancy taught 29 years for the Washoe County School District. She retired and became an independent educational consultant. She is presently working at a variety of schools in the district as an instructional coach and teacher leader. She is currently working for Pearson as a professional developer and traveling all over the United States. Nancy is a member of the International Reading Association, and is on the editing board for the Reading Teacher. She is also a member of ASCD.
- BA, Baldwin-Wallace College
- MFA, Kent State University
Mary is currently interested in creating works on paper which includes combining collage, printmaking, drawing and painting. These works on paper are explorations of media, idea and repetition. Many of the images she uses are borrowed from familiar printed material such as science textbooks, children’s books and parenting manuals. Mary has participated in numerous shows nationally and regionally, most recently a solo exhibition at the McKinley Arts Center in Reno, NV. Her prints are in the collection of Kent State University, Iowa State University, and Zygote Press among others. She is an associate professor at Sierra Nevada College teaching drawing, painting, printmaking and design.