local and organic ingredients,
vegetarian and vegan options,
& fresh salad bar every day.
Sierra Nevada College has teamed with Sodexo dining to provide students with an outstanding dining experience. Patterson Dining Hall at SNC provides students with well-balanced meals including vegetarian and vegan options, as well as a made-to-order grill menu and a fresh salad bar featuring seasonal fruits and vegetables available every day. Meals are prepared with the freshest ingredients, often sourced from local farms and vendors.
- Monday thru Friday
- Breakfast 7:45 am - 10:00 am
- Lunch 11:45am - 2:00 pm
- Dinner 5:00 pm - 7:15 pm
- Monday thru Thursday: 5:00 - 6:30 pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
- Brunch 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Dinner 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Students living on campus are automatically enrolled in the Eagle Plan, which provides unlimited meals for the enrolled student during Patterson Hall operating hours when the college is in session. The Dining Contract must be signed prior to the start of the semester.
For their convenience, students living off-campus have several options to purchase meals on campus. In addition to a variety of meal plans, students may also purchase pre-paid Eagle Cards for use in Patterson Dining Hall.
Meal plans and Eagle Cards must be fully paid for at purchase, and expire at the end of each term. Unused meals or funds remaining at the end of the semester DO NOT roll over into the following semester, and cannot be used for purchases outside Patterson Dining Hall.
- Eagle Plan: $3,175 per semester, unlimited meals for the enrolled student during Patterson Hall operating hours
- Mountain Plan: $2,250 per semester, 14 meals per week
- Eagle Cards: Rechargeable pre-paid cards are available in $25 increments. They can be purchased online here, and are also available on campus at the dining hall and Registrar's Office. Buy a $100 card and receive $10 in extra credit - buy a $150 card and receive $20 in extra credit!
Purchase Dining Plans & Eagle Cards