More information: http://www.sierranevada.edu/resources/alumni/homecoming/
Thursday August 21, 2014 | Admissions Transfer Coordinator
Reporting to the Director of Admissions, the Transfer Coordinator is responsible for supporting the coordination and implementation of established transfer student recruitment and enrollment plans and strategies, and for developing and implementing additional programs to increase the enrollment of transfer students into Sierra Nevada College.
- Counsel prospective transfer students through recruitment and enrollment activities.
- Disseminate information regarding admission criteria, scholarships, financial aid, programs of study, etc., including effectively counseling prospective students about all areas listed.
- Continuously communicate with, track progress of and follow-up with prospective transfer students from the point of initial contact through the enrollment process via visits, phone calls, letters, emails, etc.
- Assure high-quality service to transfer applicants from recruitment to enrollment by assisting with recruitment efforts, application processing.
- Support the process of, transcript evaluations, articulation agreements, and registration activities.
- Visit community colleges and attend meetings at other venues, requiring overnight and weekend travel.
- Act as a liaison between Sierra Nevada College and community colleges to enhance the College’s image in community colleges.
- Communicate with and develop effective relationships with transfer coordinators and other key constituents at community colleges.
- Assist in coordinating special events and managing visiting transfer student groups and officials from other colleges.
- Assist in the planning and development of various materials such as documents, mailings, web sites, social media communication, or brochures designed to attract quality students to the College.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline and two years of sales or higher education experience is preferred. The Transfer Admission Counselor will be an effective communicator, and must be able to effectively work with, communicate to, and assist students and families from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds.
Salary range: $35,000 – $38,850
Schedule: Full time salaried position
Other: Generous Health, Vision, Dental, Retirement, Vacation and Sick Benefits. Fingerprint check required as a condition of employment.
Sierra Nevada College is an Equal Opportunity Employer