Ambassador Referral Program
Become an Ambassador
Are you looking to make an immediate impact and build awareness and excitement about our innovative and dynamic campus? Become an ambassador of Sierra Nevada College and use your network to build our brand and tell our story!
Our story is too good to remain the best kept secret in higher education, so let’s utilize each other and let it out to the world!
The Office of Admissions is challenging YOU to help build our brand and promote the place you love . . . . SNC!
Not only do you get to talk about your great experiences and help others transform their lives . . . . we will reward both you and your referral for doing so! Starting immediately, any current student who refers a new undergraduate applicant accepted for the fall 2014 semester will receive a $500 Visa Cash Card AND your referral will receive an automatic $500 Tuition Scholarship. There is no limit to how many students you can refer or how much money you can make.
Simply follow the criteria below to put your entrepreneurial spirit to work!
- $500 Visa cash card for every student referred.
- Each referred student receives a $500 tuition scholarship.
- Fill out and submit the online referral form below, or use a paper referral form available in the Admissions Office on the 3rd floor of Prim Library.
- Forms must be completely filled out to be valid.
- You must submit your referral before your referral submits their application for admission.
- Your referral must list your name on the referral section of our SNC application or in their personal essay.
- Referred students must enroll in an on–ground degree–seeking undergraduate program, and stay enrolled through September 30th.
- Cash reward cards will distributed after the September 30th date.