M.Ed. in Administration or TESL
Masters in Education (MEd)
Be a leader.
Become a better teacher or administrator. A graduate education degree will give you the skills to become an agent of change – in your own life and the lives of others.
A great leader is a great teacher.
We provide hands-on training that prepares you for real world events. Graduates leave our program ready to lead, armed with an approved action plan that can be implemented the day of graduation.
A program tailored to YOUR goals and needs.
Interactive sessions and coursework tailored to your goals will challenge and inspire you. 100% online class structure and financial aid availability fit your schedule and budget.
- No GRE required for admission
- Complete your graduate degree in as few as 18 months
- Major in Administration & Teaching English as a Second Language
- Earn your degree while you teach – online classes accommodate your schedule.
- Apply coursework immediately in your own classroom
Ask A Question