Digital Arts & Business
B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies in Digital Arts and Entrepreneurship
B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies in Digital Arts and Management
Combine the rapidly growing fields of entertainment technology and digital graphics with foundational entrepreneurship or management skills.
DVD designs by Logan Lape, Class of 2011
Meet INTD Digital Arts and Management major Nick Cahill
Class of 2013
Nick Cahill, Media Director for Force 12 Media, first became involved with video and photography making videos videos of his friends enjoying the sweet adventures of life and taking photographs of the racecar he built, but it was the education in digital arts he received at SNC that gave him the skills and experience to take his work to a professional level. . . . Read More
Interdisciplinary Majors in Digital Arts and Entrepreneurship/Management will:
- Demonstrate technical proficiency in the areas of the design, production, and implementation of digital media.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the ways digital media technology impacts communication and marketing and utilize a broad range of technologies to acquire, organize, and communicate information.
- Demonstrate and communicate the knowledge of the strategies and processes needed to solve a wide variety of problems in the digital arts, including those requiring interdisciplinary concepts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamental precepts of business law and ways of safeguarding one’s intellectual property.
- Synthesize entrepreneurial or managerial concepts with skills and goals within the field of digital media, including the evaluation and creation of organizational plans, pro forma financial statements, and complete business plans as would be demanded by key stakeholders.
- Apply integrated technical proficiency in areas of Digital Arts and Entrepreneurship/Management to contribute to the community and to create professional opportunities.
Ask A Question
Please see the GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS page for specific major course requirements.
Interdisciplinary Studies Program Chair